Maiden Voyage

Hello to Everyone,
First, I would like to introduce my new Blog, Julie's News and those of you that follow my blogs will see a huge change for me here. I have made the choice to combine all of my blogs into one...this one and moving forward Stop Internet Scams, The Cape and Home Sweet hints will now all be under this new blog, Julie's News. In the coming days and weeks I will be pulling into this blog articles from my other three so that readers can see what I am about in this world of cyber journalism ( all though I have never considered myself a journalist) 
Julie's News is going to be about all of the topics to which I am passionate about, stopping crime, giving those who deserve to be called heroes their pat on the back and to keep providing helpful hints about everyday things around the house and Animal Welfare. I have other facets of myself that I hope to share here such as my poetry and opinions, thoughts, ideas, hopes and dreams.
This decision comes on the heels of life changing events that I have experienced starting with changing residents three times in the past year, changing jobs only to lose my last one a week ago and just days prior to losing my job my beloved dog, Teddy passed away. And so it is the way of life to place you on a path only to occasionally trip you while you walk and watch you fall face down in the dirt. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain from these experiences and being tripped so many times has taught me how to fall with Grace and bounce right back onto my feet.
The good news is I have been able to continue moving forward in a once in a life time relationship with a man of extraordinary character and goodness. His name is Brad and I am honored to know him. Through all of my hardships of late he has not flinched at my downturn of luck and has not wavered in his ability to make me feel good about myself and even when he is not in the room with me I can still feel his strong yet gentle hands upon my shoulders holding me up and nudging me forward. 
And so here it is, my new blog and what I hope will be the beginning of new way for me. I hope you will all enjoy my work here and will leave messages to let me know how I am doing.    
Light, Love and Blessings to all

Comments

Popular Posts