Staying Healthy between jobs


I am learning that being between jobs is probably one of the most important times in ones life when they need to keep their health in check.
The stress of being jobless can really takes its' toll emotionally but it also taxes out your imune system, interfere with sleep and with all of the on the go behavior that job search can require we tend to eat on te run as well.
I am making my health my number one top priority during this time of working toward my next great career by keeping up routine as much as possible by waking up at the time I would normally do for work, getting my workouts in every morning, making time for Yoga and Meditation and of course eating right, in fact I have amped up my diet by incorporating juicing ( no not the body buliders steroid kind) and dramtically lowering my intake of such things as grains and avoiding fast foods as much as possible and of course I consume tons of brain boosting foods such as Salmon. It is not just important for you as a person to wrok at being healthy, but when you attend an interview or job fair your health will shine through in your appearence and in your mental acuity. So remember that getting, being and staying healthy is just another step in the right direction to finding that perfect fit for you in the working world

Comments

Popular Posts