Man

 



Beyond the abyss lies paradise only seen by those who have traveled the tunnel to death.

 I  have been on the edge peering in one time in this life, but have no desire as of yet to take the plunge into the semi unknown. 

The savagery of man knows no bounds when when in the course of shouting your beliefs, your roaring thunder deafens those you wish to indoctrinate and you become the monster they all knew you could be. 

We hear you you know, we really do, but you're asking the impossible from people who had no hand in the making of your destiny which began so many centuries ago; in a place far away from here and in a time none of us can even comprehend. My ancestors too have suffered on both sides of my DNA strand and yet I don't hold it against those who walk on the surface of this rock. I don't demand reparations simply because of my genes. Holding malice toward others who were not even alive at the time of genocide is like blaming Moses for all the people murdered in the name of God. 

Please stop telling me what I am or what I think of you, you don't know me or my mind. Stop proving the point of your enemies by reacting exactly as they expect you will.

The horrors of this life are brought about by the human race if only to secure our survival, but what are we surviving for? Is our purpose here only to destroy? It seems that way.

Yes, I have been to the edge of the abyss and still have no idea why I didn't jump. 

'May you be filled with the light and love of the universe and always do good'

Comments

Popular Posts