Remembrance

As we all go about our traditional Valentine's Day events, I am looking forward to all of the love to give and receive in this new year and I find myself remembering all of my loved ones who may no longer be with me in this journey called life, but are always and forever in my heart and my memories...
Mom, Russ, my Grandparents, Patty, Rachael and Erica, George, Jamie, Pete,David Gene and Willy, Teddy,Honey,Dazey,Jazz,Rue and Gracie,May you all be at Peace and for all of those still here but taking a different path...you know who you are and to the new loves who have brightened my world with your warmth and smiles and love Bradley, Jim and Ilah, Erica, Dave and dare I say Kipper?, and of course be it past, present or future,my Morty and Punkin.Thank you.
Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Comments

Popular Posts